Sanctum of Domination Boost Services by WowVendor. Experience the most challenging content of 9.1!
Sanctum of Domination Normal Boost (selfplayed)$39.00 – $159.00
Sanctum of Domination Heroic Raid Boost (Selfplayed)$37.76 – $349.00
Sylvanas Windrunner (Last Boss) Boost (Selfplayed)$11.80 – $49.00
Shadowlands Weekly Group Activities Package$106.20 – $146.00
Sanctum of Domination full gear boost$234.82 – $899.00
Glory of the Dominant Raider boost (Selfplayed)$116.82 – $129.00
Sanctum of Domination mythic lootrun boost$116.82 – $1,627.22
Shadowlands Patch 9.1.0: Chains of Domination is an awesome, long-awaited SL expansion that introduces a new exciting 10-boss Sanctum of Domination raid, a totally new location, a Megadungeon, a whole bunch of new bosses and covenant campaigns, and a ton of other new goodies. In particular, the SoD raid certainly ups the bar and sets new challenges to test your skill, giving lots of both useful and plain cool stuff in return. And WowVendor has already prepared a whole range of cheap Sanctum of Domination boost options for sale to help you save time and really enjoy the game while mastering the new raid, beating all bosses without complications, and playing like a pro on every level of difficulty.
Shadowlands Chains of Domination patch – what’s new?
The SL Chains of Domination patch brings to the table a whole bunch of new stuff, from gameplay elements to regular items and even secrets. The new extension is the second season of Shadowlands where the game is being revamped in a number of places – namely, the ilvl is increased and honor talents are refreshed by Blizzard to achieve more gameplay balance. All in all, here’s the new stuff you can enjoy in patch 9.1.0:
- Sanctum of Domination – an exciting raid that includes 10 new bosses you have to defeat in three common difficulties – Normal, Heroic, and Mythic;
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market – a hardcore Megadungeon with 8 bosses to beat;
- Korthia, the City of Secrets – a fully new location to explore and adventure in;
- Mor’geth, Tormentor of the Damned – a new World Boss waiting to take on you and your party in Korthia, the City of Secrets;
- Updated systems, rewards, and other content of Torghast;
- A new PvP Season – gain newly introduced rewards (which becomes a walk in the part with a proper sanctum boost) and make use of Adaptable Gear to ultimately have more fun;
- Domination affix – a new Mythic+ Season with a new affix;
- A bunch of updated covenant campaigns with exclusive items, skills, and other stuff;
- Updated Renown – there are now 40 more levels of Renown;
- Flying – an exclusive skill you can unlock only in the 9.1.0 patch;
- Tansmog sets, mounts, pets, toys, secrets, and other items in line with the Chains of Domination extension.
Get raid-exclusive Shadowlands SoD boosting services
At WowVendor, you can buy Sanctum of Domination boost, carry, and other services at affordable prices prepared specifically for your revamped SoD experience. The Sanctum of Domination raid in the Shadowlands Patch 9.1.0: Chains of Domination is located in The Maw, beyond the labyrinthine halls of Torghast. As soon as you reach it, you can pick from a number of available boosting options.
Cheap SoD raid boost options to beat the new bosses hassle-free
Sanctum of Domination is governed by 10 bosses which you can beat easily with the WoW Sanctum of Domination boost of your choice. These are the big guys you will have to take on:
- The Tarragrue – you should already know this guy if you have played Torghast before, but don’t think that the first boss is the easiest one because it certainly poses a challenge, one that we can help you overcome without wasting extra nerves and effort.
- Eye of the Jailer – a very peculiar boss with an enigma behind that you will have to crack by defeating it (spoiler: it is related to the Titan Keeper Odyn storyline).
- The Nine – Kyra and Signe form the deadly Nine, with Skyja protecting both once they become weak and low on health, which is a fight where you can definitely use a proficient Sanctum of Domination carry.
- Remnant of Ner’zhul – all that is left of Ner’zhul, which is his soul trapped in the shadow steel shell.
- Soulrender Dormazain – the trusty servant of the Painsmith Raznal that extracts the Anima from Torghast prisoners to help power the Jailer’s army and who must be defeated in order to move on to its master.
- Painsmith Raznal – dwelling in the chamber interspersed with deadly floor spikes, the Painsmith is an enemy to reckon with.
- Guardian of the First Ones – linked to the Energy Cores, the mighty Guardian poses a true challenge until you find out its weak spot and get some powerful allies at your side.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo – bound to the Jailer’s will, a formerly trusted fatescribe of Korthia, Roh-Kalo must now be stopped in his ill intentions of forging a new fate of Shadowlands.
- Kel’Thuzad – guarding the unlimited well, Kel’Thuzad is a protector of the soul stream that gives the lich its power.
- Sylvanas Windrunner – the final boss is the mighty and dreadful Banshee Queen and you will have to fight her to determine the future fate of the whole of Shadowlands (this is where you can certainly use some professional carry assistance).
We can help you beat all of the above nasty enemies without the necessity to bear multiple intense fights which you may have to do all over again if you lose. For this, we have a pool of professional WoW players that can help you compose an undefeatable party. Just buy Shadowlands SoD raid carry at WowVendor and wave your worries goodbye.
Get boosts for any required boss difficulty level
At WowVendor, you can purchase Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulty levels boosts for every other boss or for the whole run at a reasonable price. At the same time, you can pick from among carry run options for individual bosses or order a full 10-boss run to beat the whole expansion as fast as possible without putting all your free time into it.
Get customized loot runs to get powerful items
Acquire unique SoD-exclusive items and skills early on, turning your WoW Shadowlands experience into a walk in the park while acing all of the dungeons, bosses, and covenant challenges. In particular, you can get an awesome Domination Armor Set, Legendary Domination Weapons, end-of-raid achievements you get after beating Sylvanas Windrunner, and more.
Enable automated farming
Shadowlands Sanctum of Domination carry services also include the automated farming option where you simply set the limit of the item or resource you need to farm and wait a couple of days max to get exactly what you need, in the exact amount. If the desired amount of resources or number of items isn’t reached, we give automated farming reruns absolutely free of charge.
Master all the PvE elements of the new expansion
Purchase a Sanctum of Domination raid boost to make your whole SoD run stress-free and to be able to gain all the achievements, gather all the exclusive items, and beat all other NPCs apart from the main bosses easily.
Purchase separate items
Do you need a specific item or pet or mount? You can find and buy Sanctum of Domination-exclusive items and mounts right away at WowVendor. Just search for what you need and get the desired item or resource cheap without wasting time farming it.
Why go for WowVendor SoD boosts?
WowVendor is a seasoned provider of WoW boosts, powerleveling options, and custom services of all kinds that have been satisfying keen WoW players for years. We have a well-formed pool of carry players and powerleveling assistants that will level up your character and help you get through the roughest patches of the game without undermining your account security.
- Over 16,000 positive user reviews – our WoW SoD raid carry really helps players get more fun from the game without going bankrupt on in-game micro-transactions.
- 225,000+ boost purchases – we sell boosts that can fit any part of the game and help you get through any area in the Sanctum of Domination at the cheapest prices.
- More than 105,000 satisfied customers – our customers get higher levels and master new dungeons and raids introduced with new expansions and patches before anyone else.
We provide 24/7 support and work around the clock to satisfy your WoW Sanctum of Domination completion needs and desires. Contact us to discuss what you need exactly and talk over custom options that you may be looking for specifically.
Get a cheap WoW Sanctum of Domination boosting option of your preference and play like a boss before anyone else on your US server.
When will the raid start if I buy the boost now?
There is a countdown for the nearest raid on the website. Feel free to check our Event Calendar to find a suitable time — https://wowvendor.com/en-us/wow/calendar/
How much loot will I get?
There are 3 looting options: standard-pl (no loot traders, random amount of gear), advanced-pl (3 loot traders, 5+ items guaranteed), premium-pl (5 loot traders, 7+ items guaranteed).
When is the next Sylvanas Windrunner only run?
The last boss runs start almost every hour. Feel free to check our Event Calendar to find a suitable time — https://wowvendor.com/en-us/wow/calendar/
Is it okay if I don't know the raid tactics?
It’s perfectly fine if you don’t know the tactics. We want to give you the most comfortable raid experience. You can stay AFK, and our boosters will do everything themselves.
Can I reschedule my raid?
Sure, you can contact our customer support at any time to reschedule the raid.
Does it matter that I'll kill Sylvanas Windrunner before other bosses?
Blizzard’s loot system allows you to kill bosses in any order. Your character will get the loot from the first 9 bosses, even if you already killed Sire Denathrius.
Why do you need to know my spec?
Only items that your spec can use will count toward the guarantee. It means that If your character can’t use the item that your trader received — it will not take a slot in the guarantee.
Will you trade me weapons or armor pieces only?
Your traders will give you every piece of loot they get.
Who will trade me the loot?
We’ll let you know the names of your traders when the raid starts.
Will you complete the loot guarantee if I have already killed some bosses?
Unfortunately, we can’t promise to complete the loot guarantee if your character already killed some bosses on the same difficulty this week.