What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, request a service or subscribe to our newsletter.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering the services on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, skype login or discord tag. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
We also use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to help us gather additional information about your visit to our website.
The Cookies We Set:
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Provided by Google Inc. (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Bing Ads analytics system to learn more about customers that came from the Bing search. Provided by Microsoft Corporation (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Facebook Pixel is one more tool implemented into our web-site in order to retarget users with Facebook ads, as well as to see what they’re doing on the site when they return. Provided by Facebook, Inc. (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Yandex.Metrics is a web analytics tool that helps us to get visual reports of user activity, track traffic sources, and evaluate the performance of online advertising. Provided by Yandex LLC (Russian Federation) https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- ZenChat Widget is a service for interacting with the ZenChat live chat platform provided by Zendesk, Inc (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
As we sell services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What rights do you have?
- Access your data: You may be able to receive a report about the data we store about you.
- Erasure: You may have a right to request the deletion of some your data.
- Object: You may object to the processing of your data if you believe we don’t have the appropriate rights to engage in that processing or if you wish to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Rectification: You can correct your personal data if you feel it’s inaccurate.
- Restrict Processing: You can request that your data no longer be processed in certain cases, for instance, when you exercise your right to object as described above. When objecting, you will be given an option to restrict processing.
- Portability: Data portability is the ability to move data from one company to another (for instance, when you transfer your mobile phone service to another carrier). While this right is not very applicable to our current business, we will provide you with an electronic file with your most basic account information, should you request it.
If you wish to perform any of the actions listed, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email: [email protected]
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation by protecting the personal data and privacy of EU citizens for transactions that occur within EU member states.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://wowvendor.com/eu/terms-and-conditions/
This policy was last modified on June 23, 2018
General Data Protection Regulation
Federal Trade Commision Fair
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
Trust Guard Privacy Requirements