Table of Contents
For a long time, the Destiny franchise made its fans very happy with many aspects, but there is one key component of the game — raids. For some time, there were and is a vast number of Guardians who wanted to experience the raids but couldn’t due to the sheer number of players in them or the complexity of the mechanics. This served as a reason for Bungie to create dungeons, which feature activity for three players, unlike raids, with various mechanics, as in raids.
In today’s article, we would like to tell you about the best missions worthy of your time and farming. In each of them, you can find a multitude of practical Destiny 2 dungeon weapons, which are helpful in both PvE and PvP. Of course, let’s not forget about the armor because the best gear pieces can be found right here. So, please make yourself comfortable, and it’s time to discuss what you will do.
Destiny 2 Dungeon Tier List
As in the case of our Destiny 2 Raid Tier List, we took a different approach to evaluate these endgame activities. Instead of considering dungeon bosses’ tier list or personal preferences, we objectively assessed each mini-raids based on the available rewards. Each dungeon offers unique loot, making them enjoyable in its own way. So, there is no subjective rating, just facts. Enjoy!
Tastes can vary, but we are confident that the usefulness of the loot goes precisely in this order. If you disagree, let’s discuss it in the comments, where we will find out what the problem with the tier list is for you.
Nevertheless, some of you may have already encountered another problem — the absence of a good team. You might have gone to complete a dungeon, but teammates let you down and might not even know basic mechanics. For this reason, we want to offer help with D2 dungeon services from Wowvendor. Our professionals will help you get the desired guns or even go through the activity as many times as needed. Don’t miss your chance!
Ghosts of the Deep
- Cold Comfort (Envious Assassin + Bait and Switch in PvE)
- New Pacific Epitaph (Demolitionist/Unrelenting/Lead From Gold + Adrenaline Junkie/Redirection/Kill Clip in PvE)
- Greasy Luck (Replenishing Aegis/Lead from Gold + Close to Melee/Unstoppable Force/Incandescent in PvE, Impulse Amplifier + Unstoppable Force in PvP)
- No Survivors (Demolitionist + Incandescent/Adrenaline Junkie in PvE, Rangefinder/Surplus + Target Lock in PvP)
Ghosts of the Deep is the latest dungeon introduced to us with a magnificent underwater world. It would easily take first place at the top of the most complex dungeons and the dungeon weapon tier list. Here, skilled players will find everything they may need in endgame content.
For example, there is Cold Comfort, rightfully considered the best Rocket Launcher in the game due to the ability to make four shots without reloading. No Survivors will even suit Crucible enthusiasts, as it has some of the best perks on SMGs. In addition, in Ghost of the Deep dungeon, you’ll find the first Special Stasis Wave Frame GL with great perks, as well as an excellent Glaive, which can come in handy at any moment.
We recommend only going through the first encounter for more efficient farming, as it is the quickest to complete in this Destiny dungeon.
- Lingering Dread (Auto-Loading Holster + Chill Clip in PvE)
- Unforgiven (Demolitionist + Adrenaline Junkie/Golden Tricorn/Frenzy/Repulsor Brace in PvE)
- Stormchaser (Clown Cartridge/Auto-Loading Holster + Firing Line/Frenzy in PvE)
- Fixed Odds (Field Prep + Incandescent/Killing Tally in PvE)
Duality can be attributed to such cases when quality is more important than quantity. Of course, we are talking about weapons because you’ll find the best guns among their archetypes here.
First and foremost, let’s discuss Unforgiven, as it is the only reason why Duality dungeon in Destiny 2 is still being farmed. At the moment, you are unlikely to find a better Void Gun, as you can get the roll with some of the best Perks. Demolitionist in the 3rd column is quite rare, so the choice here is quite obvious. In the 4th column, you have quite a few options:
- Adrenaline Junkie and Golden Tricorn will enhance your SMG damage from weapons and abilities (particularly Grenade) Final Blows
- Frenzy increases Reload Speed to 100, as well as Damage by 15% if you are in combat for 12 seconds
- Repulsor Brace is perfect for Void Hunter Build with Gyrfalcon, as finishing off a target with Void Debuff will grant you Overshield
Other guns may not stand out as much as Unforgiven but are still worth farming. Fixed Odds is simply a good Solar Machine Gun with decent perks and also craftable. Lingering Dread might interest you, but it has weakened significantly after the Chill Clip nerf. Some Guardians still call Stormchaser the best Aggressive Linear Fusion Rifle, only competing with Briar’s Contempt from Root of Nightmares. Sadly, here you can get one of the worst dungeon Exotics Destiny 2 ever had.
- A Sudden Death (Grave Robber + One-Two Punch in PvE, Slideshot/Surplus/Threat Detector + Snapshot Sights in PvP)
- The Long Walk (Overflow + Firing Line in PvE)
- Darkest Before (Overflow + One for All in PvE)
- A Swift Verdict (Killing Wind/Thread Detector + Kill Clip/Zen Moment in PvP)
- Judgment (Demolitionist + Timed Payload/Adrenaline Junkie in PvE)
- The Last Breath (Demolitionist + Adrenaline Junkie/Frenzy in PvE)
Are you a F2P player and want to obtain good guns practical in any activity? Then you urgently need to find a Fireteam and go through the Prophecy dungeon in Destiny 2! Of course, among the loot here, no such examples are firmly established in the meta, but it does not prevent them from being worthy even in endgame.
We understand that grinding all six guns can take a tremendous amount of time (and it’s the only dungeon in the list that is a fully farmable dungeon Destiny 2 has), so we recommend getting at least God Roll on The Last Breath and The Long Walk. The Auto Rifle has one of the most useful perk combinations, especially for Grenade Builds, and the Sniper is fantastic in dealing decent DPS. Even the mission itself wants to help you, since it is a pleasure and easy to complete. Since these guns are in different slots and will receive a Buff in Season 23, you’ll immediately get an excellent PvE Loadout.
For some Guardians, it is even the best dungeon Destiny 2 ever had.
Grasp of Avarice
- 1000 Yard Stare (Quickdraw + Snapshot Sights in PvP)
- Eyasluna (Outlaw/Unrelenting + Headstone in PvE, Rapid Hit/Rangefinder + Moving Target/Kill Clip in PvP)
- Hero Of Ages (Demolitionist/Unrelenting + Chain Reaction in PvE)
- Matador 64 (Threat Detector/Perpetual Motion + Opening Shot in PvP)
No matter how nostalgic and fan-favorite Grasp of Avarice might be, it still yields to other dungeons in terms of loot. Yes, you can get one of the best Dungeon weapons named Matador 64 for PvP or Eyasluna, which is still one of PvE’s most serviceable Stasis primary weapons. 1000 Yard Stare is undoubtedly a good Sniper Rifle, but many alternatives already surpass it in everything. Hero Of Ages had a chance to become a good sword, but its only acceptable perks would only be helpful in ad-clear. If you only need Matador 64, then we recommend farming the first encounter, since it has the highest percentage of its drop.
Spire of the Watcher
- Wilderflight (Auto-Loading Holster + Vorpal Weapon/Frenzy in PvE)
- Terminus Horizon (Triple Tap/Demolitionist/Dragonfly + Target Lock/Adrenaline Junkie in PvE)
- Liminal Vigil (Headstone + Kill Clip in PvE, Tap the Trigger/Perpetual Motion + Desperado/Kill Clip in PvP)
The Spire of the Watcher is a dungeon released a long time ago and, since then, has been the subject of much controversy, not only due to its mechanics but also the available Destiny 2 dungeon loot. One of the main disadvantages is the Exotic bow, which currently does not have a proper use, and you won’t even want to farm the final encounter just to earn it. Another disadvantage is that half of the guns here are useless and do not have a sensible application.
Nevertheless, you can earn a very good Wilderflight here, which is the strongest Breech GL in terms of DPS due to its unique Archetype. Although Terminus Horizon significantly yields to the recent Song of Ir Yut, it will still be a good alternative for those who do not go on Raids. Liminal Vigil is a pleasant Sidearm, which can please absolutely everyone, especially fans of Stasis, due to Headstone in the 3rd column. The guns may be to taste, but those that we have listed may appeal to you!
Pit of Heresy
Now, we have moved to the very bottom of our Tier List, and first, we are met here by Pit of Heresy. The main problem with this dungeon is the lack of unique loot. Here, you’ll acquire the same guns you can get in other ways, and sometimes it will be much easier.
But it has its pluses, so it is still in the C-tier. First of all, it is, of course, the Xenophage quest. Not only is the Exotic quite good, but also, during its acquisition, you can get into a full-fledged secret encounter. The second positive thing is a High-Stat Armor, which drops from the Final Boss. If you have problems with this, then wait until Pit of Heresy is in Dungeon Rotation and calmly farm the final boss fight.
And here is the main mission in our list and the first dungeon from the Forsaken expansion, which is absolutely unnecessary to go through. Also, as in the case of Pit of Heresy, Shattered Throne has no unique loot. You can easily get all these guns from Blind Well or Other Dreaming City Activities. The mission itself is pretty dull and not worth your time, and the only reason to go there is to get a fantastic exotic bow from the Wish Ender quest. Also, it is Destiny 2 easiest dungeon if you want to get a cool emblem.
Final Words in the Destiny 2 Dungeon List
That’s all we can tell you about all the dungeons in Destiny 2. With each new season, this list will be updated with more interesting options for you to explore, like Destiny 2 new dungeon. If you found this list helpful, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and plan to explore it together. Also, if you find these activities challenging to complete alone, remember that Destiny 2 Service is available 24/7 to assist you!
Thanks for Reading! Owl is Flying Away.