If you’ve been eyeing the Slumbering Owl Druid form in Dragonflight Patch 10.2 but have yet to figure out how to get it, then you have come to the right place. Thanks to a generous tutorial Draxakaar shared on YouTube, we have the key to unlock this appearance!
How to Get Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Slumbering Owl Druid Form
The steps to get the Dragonflight Patch 10.2 Slumbering Owl Druid form are pretty straightforward:
- Cast Hibernate on the Sorreldown Somnowl. You can find the creature at the coordinates
/way 55.6 75.2. Special thanks to our reader, Meh, for their valuable feedback and for providing the accurate coordinates!
- While the Somnowl is in a deep slumber, click on it to gather five Soft Somnowl Feathers.
- Combine the gathered feathers with a Silken Thread to craft the Somnowl Feather Strand.
- Obtain the Runed Writhebark. You can craft it if your profession is Inscription. Alternatively, you can always purchase it from the Auction House.
- Merge the Runed Writhebark with the Somnowl Feather Strand to attain the Slumbering Owl Druid appearance.
We hope this step-by-step guide is able to aid you on your journey of getting your new Druid form. Happy gaming!