Glimpses of the heritage armor for Night Elf and Forsaken have been datamined by Wowhead for quite some time now. However, it’s still exciting to see Blizzard takes the official veil off the final form of these sets in their most recent post.
The path to attaining the new Forsaken Champion Heritage Armor begins with Lilian Voss in the Ruins of Lordaeron. To earn yourself the right to own the Forsaken Champion’s Attire, you will need the following:
- To reach level 50 and beyond.
- Talk to Calia Menethil in Orgrimmar. Start and finish the questline “Return to Lordaeron.”
- Complete the quest “Unliving Summons.”
And then, you will earn yourself the right to own the Forsaken Champion’s Attire ensemble, including:
- Two chest pieces
- A new tabard
- An item for each of the following slots:
Moreover, a collection of five new skin colors awaits. So, don’t hesitate to visit your favorite Barber and spice up your look.
To get the Night Elf’s heritage armor, other known as the Kaldorei Protector’s Adornment ensemble:
- The character must be at level 50 or higher.
- Go to the Stormwind Embassy. Interact with the scroll you’ll find on the table to kick off “The Clarion’s Call” quest.
Upon completion, you’ll receive not only the following set pieces:
While Forsakens are having fun with their new skins, the Night Elves are also in for unique facial markings and body tattoos. And, of course, your Barber is always ready to get you up to speed with the latest fashion.
Dragonflight Patch 10.1.7: Fury Incarnate will soon greet the screen this September 5. So you won’t have to wait for long until you can see these new sets, skins, and tattoos in action.