Dragonflight Patch 10.1.5: Fractures in Time is set to launch next week. To mark this momentous occasion, players can participate in a special Twitch Drop event. From July 11 to July 18, tuning into any Dragonflight stream on Twitch.tv will grant you the Picnic Basket toy. A delightful way to start off your summer, isn’t it?
How to Earn the Picnic Basket Toy
Start: July 11, 10:00 AM (PDT)
End: July 18, 09:58 AM (PDT)
Watch a minimum of four hours of WoW: Dragonflight content during the active Twitch Drop period. The time spent enjoying the streams is cumulative, meaning it can be divided across multiple sessions. So no matter what you do, as long as you reach the four-hour mark, you are able to secure your reward.
Some notes to ensure you’ll get what you want during the occasion:
- Browser-based ad blockers can interfere with the process. Make sure to allowlist Battle.net and Twitch
- To ensure your presence is recorded during a stream, disable browser extensions or plugins that may interfere with the process. Once you get your reward, you can turn them back on
- Keep in mind that there may not be notifications for what you’ve got. But don’t worry. You’ll find them in the game
- If you’ve recently unlinked your accounts, you must wait seven days to relink a new one
- You’ll need to unlink and relink your accounts if you have reset your password
1. How to link my accounts?
Sign in to your Battle.net here. Find this field, and click + CONNECT:
Then follow the instructions to link your accounts.
2. On which device can I earn and claim drops?
You are able to acquire these items on PC, Mac web browser, or on the Android and iOS Twitch app. However, they can’t be claimed on game consoles, smart TVs, or other TV apps.
3. Is watching the same channel the entire time necessary to earn the reward?
You don’t need to stay in the same channel to earn your loot. You can attend one stream and switch to another without losing your progress. Viewing more than one channel at the same time won’t help you progress faster.
4. Is the drop claimed automatically?
No. You have to get it from the channel you’re watching or from Twitch’s Drops inventory.
5. How to enable Twitch Drops as a streamer?
If you’re a streamer and want to enable the event, you need to link your Twitch and Battle.net accounts. Go to your Creator Dashboard, select Stream, and find and give permission to this:
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to earn these awesome freebies. Get ready to embark on an epic journey through Hell in Diablo IV and reap the rewards along the way!