Blizzard has posted a fascinating video on their official World of Warcraft YouTube channel. It sheds light on the ten deadliest dangers that WoW Classic Hardcore players have to face.
Rounded in four and a half minutes, the video dives into the perils lurking in Azeroth. The Kobold Tunneler. The Defias Pillager. Death by the hands of other players. Drowning. Falling. And more. Everything is covered, along with statistics about these perilous encounters. Without further ado, we’ll let you see it for yourself:
For your convenience, we have compiled all the most important highlights below.
According to the statistics, Hardcore gamers have faced a staggering 2,961,039 deaths since the server’s release in August. Only two months after its official launch. This startling figure translates to roughly one death every 1.5 seconds. The culprits behind these unfortunate demises are:
- #10: Kobold Tuneller. Casualties: 28,437
- #9: Porcine Entourage. Casualties: 29,039
- #8: Drowning. Casualties: 33,277
- #7: Other players. Casualties: 34,894
- #6: Defias Pillager. Casualties: 35,070
- #5: Wendigo. Casualties: 35,091
- #4: Defias Trapper. Casualties: 40,715
- #3: Voidwalker Minion. Casualties: 44,891
- #2: Kobold Miner. Casualties: 67,717
- #1: Falling. Casualties: 74,273
And that’s the top 10 deadliest things in WoW Classic Hardcore. Do you find them relatable? Let us know in the comments!