Table of Contents
Presenting the star of Patch 10.2 raid: Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope loot table. The allure of these sought-after item drops and rewards is what motivates the heroes of Azeroth to confront the nine bosses within times and times again. The list will be constantly updated with the latest information, so you may want to revisit this post once in a while for the most up-to-date details.
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope ILvl
LFR Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope ilvl: 441 – 450
Normal Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope ilvl: 454 – 463
Heroic Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope ilvl: 467 – 476
Mythic Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope ilvl: 480 – 489
Here, you can discover powerful weapons, trinkets, tier sets, mounts, and more.
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Loot
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Weapons:
- The new Legendary: Fyr’alath, the Dream Render:
- Stay tuned. A guide on obtaining Fyr’alath, the Dream Render, is in the works. Keep a close watch, for this article will soon be updated with step-by-step instructions on acquiring it.
- Cruel Dreamcarver
- Thorncaller Claw
- [PH] Fyrakk Cantrip 1H Axe STR
- [PH] Fyrakk Cantrip 1H Mace INT
- [PH] Fyrakk Cantrip 2H Staff AGI
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Trinkets
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Tier Sets
Check out our article below for a collection of all 13 tier sets and their variations of different tints:
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Mount and Dragonriding Customizations:
- Fire Owl: Anu’relos, Flame’s Guidance
- How to get: Defeat Fyrakk (Mythic)
- Description: This owl will burn your backside harder than you burned down Fyrakk in P3. (PH)
- Reins of the Shadow Dusk Dreamsaber:
- How to get: Complete the Glory of the Dream Raider achievement
- Description: A dreamsaber strikes quickly from the shadows, capturing small animals and slipping back into darkness without a sound. The lucky few who have seen a feeding dreamsaber can see them revel in lazily toying with their prey before beginning their meal.
- Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Blazing: Guaranteed reward for overcoming Fyrakk on Heroic difficulty or above.
- Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame: Drops from Fyrakk on any mode with a 1% chance.
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope stands as the pinnacle of endgame content within Patch 10.2, hosting an array of powerful loot. The items’ power escalates in line with the raid’s increasing difficulty. However, so does the time and effort required to complete the instance.
Maybe it’s because of the lack of time. Maybe it’s because you can’t find sufficiently skilled raid members. Whatever the case, WowVendor understands your challenges. If you ever find yourself hindered in conquering this demanding raid, we’re here to help. Just a click away and you will have a team full of professional experts dedicated to assisting you in conquering the raid and maximizing your rewards in the shortest timeframe possible. So, what are you waiting for?