There’s no longer the need to defeat the Doomwalker during the WoW’s Anniversary event for the Illidari Doomhawk. Now, you can buy it with Timewarped Badges.
- Now you can buy the Illidari Doomhawk mount with 5,000 Timewarped Badges.
- Ways to earn Timewarped Badges: from the Anniversary Gift, complete Anniversary quests, partake in Trivia with the Historians, finish Timewalking dungeons and raids, and defeat the World Bosses during the event.
- Defeating Doomwalker will grant you the Azure Worldchiller.
- WoW’s 19th Anniversary ends in less than two weeks, on December 7.
Starting in 2021, the Illidari Doomhawk mount had been obtainable as a rare drop from the Doomwalker. However, as of 2023, the reward from said World Boss for WoW’s 19th Anniversary has been replaced. By defeating him in Tanaris, you are in for a guaranteed loot of the Azure Worldchiller.
For those still in pursuit of the Illidari Doomhawk, there’s an alternative avenue. Visit Historian Ma’di at the Caverns of Time, where a selection of past anniversary gifts and items awaits. Among the many items and pets, you will find the Illidari Doomhawk now available for purchase at the cost of 5,000 Timewarped Badges.
There are many ways to earn Timewarped Badges:
- From the Anniversary Gift
- Complete Anniversary quests
- Trivia with the Historians
- Timewalking dungeons and raids
- Defeat the World Bosses: Lord Kazzak, Azuregoos, and the Dragons of Nightmare
For a complete list of all six bosses and their locations, be sure to check out our article here:
You may want to spend your time wisely. The WoW’s 19th Anniversary is set to conclude on December 7. And so, there are only less than two weeks left for you to partake in the festivities and reap all the rewards for your collections.