HazelNuttyGames recently had the chance to sit down with Ion Hazzikostas to discuss the latest update, Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7.
If you have yet the time to watch the full interview, take a look below. We have compiled all the important highlights there just for you.
- According to the Game Director, even if you have finished your PvE progression, the Forbidden Reach still has enough content to hold your attention
- The Zskera Vaults resemble the Isle of the Thunder King from years ago. But more like its improved version
- There won’t be much in terms of upgrading gear and items if you have capped everything possible during 10.0.5. If not, however, you will find many rewards to help you with your progression
- One of the more exciting rewards is the Onyx Annulet ring from the Zskera Vaults. Ion was sure that it’d stay in the rank of the most powerful items until Embers of Neltharion is live
- The Zserka Vaults only have a limited number of accessible doors. Once looted, these chambers remain the same until the weekly reset. Any spare keys obtained are account-wide. They can be sent to alternate characters or stored for later use
- There will be Bind-on-Account gear tokens, beginning at 385 and upgradable to 395. They can be transformed into tier using Catalyst. You can also transfer them to your alts
- The outdoor gameplay is enhanced by highly telegraphed rares. The developers want to encourage you to strategize and use your abilities. Visible and well-defined boundaries ensure that you can anticipate and survive punishing attacks
- Artisan Curios are profession-themed drops you can find in the Reach. By defeating foes, you will earn a damaged Curio. You can repair it by yourself with your own profession. Or, you can order someone else to do it for you. With restored Curios, you can summon rare mobs with profession-specific loot. Each profession has a unique item and rare mob. The person who hails the rare receives extra bonuses, including weekly knowledge points. Alternatively, you can also sell these Curios on Auction House for some shiny gold
- Dragonflight wants you to hold the power to pursue your desired activities and play the game your way. The game offers multiple reward tracks, cosmetics, and utilities, without forcing a certain playstyle. The developers hope to carry this philosophy to future updates