Festival of the Lost 2023 is in full swing, and Guardians are eagerly testing their mettle in a new activity called Legend Haunter Sectors (LHS). This year, you can challenge yourself by playing a more complex version of the Haunted Sectors, which includes various modifiers and Champions. Moreover, Bungie introduced matchmaking, so you can finish LHS with someone’s assistance. Of course, everything didn’t go as planned, leading to a heated discussion about this activity in the Destiny 2 community.
Right now, one of the most popular Reddit posts in the DestinyTheGame subreddit is about the LHS discussion and criticism, even though comments note that player’s feedback is very questionable:
In our opinion, Legend Haunted Sectors has the following issues that prevent from full enjoyment:
- Matchmaking with random players turns the mission into hell. The community has long requested it, but as it turns out, it was not needed in this format
- Due to the Galvanized modifier, mobs have too much health, making the activity hard to complete for some people
- For some unknown reason, the Heavy ammo drop rate is too low, even if you equip helmet mods
- One run could take a lot of time compared to the regular Haunted Sectors, although it guarantees an engram
- Headless Ones deal much more damage than the boss, which is very strange and annoying
A combination of these problems makes Legend Haunted Sectors a terrible holiday event mission that no one wants to launch. You still have to go there to farm engrams, but it’s a questionable effort without good friends. Nonetheless, developers could easily fix some issues next week by listening to players’ feedback. If you have problems farming LHS, we recommend looking into the Haunted Sectors Service, where professional Guardians complete them in the shortest time possible.
Thanks for Reading! Owl is Flying Away.